Some of the summer wedding trends of Paso Robles in 2014 are breaking the traditional barrier of wedding planning. Many brides are looking to save money and go more of DIY method so they can save money or go on a better honeymoon! Destination weddings are gaining in popularity and so are weddings that are in three parts to accommodate family, friends and budget! They will have a small ceremony, then later have an intimate party with the guests and later on will have a grand party with everyone to celebrate, all on different dates! However the summer trends of this season focus on outdoor rustic beauty.
1. Combining the outdoors with the vintage elegance that takes a little bit of the past and mixes in the couple’s customized tastes.
2. Jewel bouquets that incorporate vintage brooches, hat pins, pearls and heirloom pieces from the family.
3. Eco-friendly paper materials. Invites, programs, save-the-dates all are in recycled paper, handmade, or sent through the internet to save trees.
4. Food is brought in locally from organic farms, fresh seasonal fare and on a humble scale mixed in with the couple’s favorites and homemade dishes.
5. Couples who already live together and have a stocked house are asking for charity donations to their favorite cause rather than get more stuff they don’t need or donate in your name instead of giving out wedding favors.
If you are interested in an outdoor wedding give Lekai Ranch a call and book your consultation for a perfect venue out in Paso Robles Wine Country!
3040 Adara Rd.
Paso Robles, CA